No part of the Website may be reproduced, republished, transmitted, uploaded, posted or otherwise distributed in any way without the prior written permission of NVPC. You may view the Website using your web browser and save an electronic copy or print out a copy of limited parts of the Website solely for your own information and personal use, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and proprietary notices.
Modification of any part of the Website or use of the Website for any purpose other than allowed by these Terms will be a violation of the copyright and other intellectual property rights of NVPC.
You acknowledge and agree that the Website is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis and that your use of or reliance upon the Website and any information therein is at your sole risk and discretion.
NVPC does not warrant or represent that the information published on the Website is complete or accurate or up to date or that the Website or any service on the Website will remain available.
You acknowledge and agree that NVPC will not be held responsible or liable in any way for any consequences (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) that you may incur as a result of using, or not being able to use, any materials on the Website, even if NVPC has been advised of the possibility of such damages beforehand.
NVPC reserves the right to discontinue or alter any or all of the Website services and to stop publishing the Website at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. Save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms, you will not be entitled to any compensation upon the discontinuance or alteration of any Website services or if we stop publishing the Website.
In consideration of NVPC providing a platform enabling the exchange of information on donations-in-kind, your use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions:
- This platform shall not be used for any commercial purpose.
- All offers of donation are to be made by persons/organisations (“offerors”) in good faith and on a purely voluntary basis.
- All persons/organisations requesting donations (“requestors”) reserve the right at all times to accept or reject any offers of donation.
- Any dealings between parties (including offerors and requestors) in relation to such offers/requests for donations and any costs incurred thereof, are solely to be dealt with between the parties.
- NVPC shall in no way be associated or affiliated with any offers/requests for donations.
- You agree that you shall not hold NVPC liable for any claim or demand, including any costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your offer/request for donations.
Our Website may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by NVPC. NVPC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that NVPC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any third party websites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites or services that you visit.