Giving Week is a movement that celebrates the spirit of giving – where individuals, leaders, businesses and non-profit organisations give and share their Time, Talent, Treasure and Voice to support any cause they are passionate about, in all ways big and small, to help us become a City of Good, a Singapore that cares.
By Apr/May 2023, the Giving Week team will finalise the budget, KPIs, campaign/engagement strategy, and start outreach to partners. Concurrently, we will also kickstart campaign brief to creative/media agency to run integrated marketing campaign (website, digital, social media, content marketing, print, out-of-home, other marketing collaterals etc) to increase awareness for Giving Week, and encourage/garner public’s participation.
As the movement grows, NVPC hopes that Giving gets embedded in our DNA and becomes part of our culture. It becomes our way of life, that we are inspired to give, even without being reminded to.
The interns will support various marketing needs and assist in key initiatives/activities for Giving Week 2023, including partners engagement & onboarding to post-campaign tabulations & evaluations.
- To support partnerships team in onboarding Corporates, Non-profits, and Public Sector Agencies, including tracking and fulfilment of participation entitlements
- Assist in the outreach and onboarding of partners into Giving Week 2023
- Develop proposal decks for partners, discussions and regular follow-ups through to onboarding confirmation
- Support in the planning and execution of online and/or offline activations
- Support in the collation of partners information, including strategizing and creation of promotional content for partnership-related activities through online channels (web, social media), including content development and design adaptations
- Support the Giving Week social media calendar of posts and awareness efforts
- Assist in the post-campaign efforts through content development, tabulation of campaign and partners’ efforts and overall evaluation
- General support in ad-hoc requirements for Giving Week
- Supporting other NVPC teams as and when required
- Experience of working in a national-level campaign, reaching out to the public and larger community
- Gain a first-hand experience and develop knowledge in the areas of marketing, events, partnerships, stakeholder management and project management
- Improve skills in content creation, design and writing
- Develop effective communication skills and coordinating experience through liaising with various partners, stakeholders and vendors
- Develop insights and broaden knowledge of the social service sector and giving and philanthropy landscape in Singapore
- An exposure into various stakeholders ranging from corporate partners to government sector agencies, social service agencies, non-profit organisations and ground-up partners
- An interest in the social service sector, social or community causes
- Good analytical skills with a creative eye or appetite for brainstorming
- Effective writing and communication skills
- Displays professionalism and commitment to work outcomes
- Ability to stay organised in a fast-paced environment
- A team player
- Skills in visual and video editing. Adobe skills preferred, but not a must
3-6 months, June 2023 to January 2024