Building Our Singapore Together
What Is SG Cares?
Imagine a Singapore where you and I actively play a part to reach out to those who need help. Imagine a Singapore where all of us come together to support one another in diversity. Imagine a Singapore where everyone is empowered to make a difference.
Why Have It?
SG Cares is a national movement to support the efforts in building a more caring & inclusive home for all.
Caring & Inclusive Society
Who Is It For
Public Sector Agencies
How it Works?
Small Acts of Kindness
Kindness in is everyone. We aspire to inspire graciousness one kind act at a time.
- Start now by doing an act of kindness for a fellow neighbour, friend or colleague.
- Go a step further by sharing your experience on social media and tagging your friends under #DaretoCare, #MakeSomeOnesDay
- Keep updated with Our Singapore Spirit and be heartened by stories of good deeds featured on Instagram @kindnesssg or read posts on The Pride.
Volunteer for causes that you believe in to help change lives and do good.
- If you are an individual, visit Giving.sg to sign up and Volunteer
- If you are an organisation looking for volunteer opportunities, contact us at [email protected]
- If you are a group or organisation looking for volunteers, create and post your opportunities on Giving.sg. For enquiries, contact [email protected].
Our ideas only get bigger and better when we work together. Start your own project, champion meaningful causes or rally a community built around a shared passion.
The SG Cares Logo
The SG Cares logo is for free use by anyone who wishes to be a part of the SG Cares movement in creating a caring and inclusive home. The logo and guidelines for use can be downloaded at Singapore Cares.