As part of stewarding the City of Good vision for Singapore, Company of Good connects organisations to do good strategically, sustainably and impactfully. Through its initiatives, like-minded organisations can learn, network and collaborate for good.
With the impetus towards Corporate Purpose, we are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of a team to cultivate a future where every organisation in Singapore is purpose-driven and strives to make a net positive impact on society, across environmental, human, social and economic dimensions. The candidate should share the belief that corporates can be a powerful force for societal good for Singapore.
As the Company of Good programme continues to evolve, efforts are required to ensure that the capability building initiatives keep pace with the needs of the corporate community. This role will focus on supporting the team in the implementation and evaluation of existing and upcoming capability development efforts in line with NVPC’s overall strategy.
Core Duties And Responsibilities
- Leading the implementation and evaluation of the Company of Good Fellowship programme while ensuring that its design continues to deliver business and people outcomes (collaboration and community building);
- leading the implementation and evaluation of all capability development efforts in driving the awareness, acceptance and adoption of corporate purpose i.e. adoption of the Corporate Purpose Framework and Blueprint
- supporting the design and development of the Fellowship programme, corporate purpose curriculum and other related initiatives, in alignment with NVPC’s overall strategy moving forward
- engaging with multiple stakeholders to ensure that the different interests are aligned while leveraging opportunities for collaboration;
- guiding and coaching teammates to grow professionally and as individuals in NVPC.
- A refreshed capability development strategy to support the emerging workstreams in NVPC and Company of Good, including the Corporate Purpose movement
- An active learning community of corporate changemakers with a positive attitude towards collaboration
- A more connected eco-system between the private, people and public sector through access to opportunities to learn, contribute and lead giving efforts
- Degree or similar accreditation, preferably in business or social work
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in overseeing and implementing learning programmes
- Good knowledge of the corporate operational environment and/or the not-for-profit sector
- Strong interest in adult learning and engagement
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and develop strong strategic partnerships
- Ability to think strategically with attention to details
- Passionate about the social sector and engendering a spirit of giving throughout Singapore