The primary objective of this role is to increase the number of donations and volunteer participation by leveraging digital marketing strategies and campaigns. The individual in this role will be responsible for leading and executing these campaigns and initiatives, utilizing a variety of channels to reach and engage target audiences.
Core Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and execute campaigns to support our donations and volunteer goals
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions
- Manage website and social media accounts to ensure a consistent brand voice
- Collaborate with and support other teams to create integrated marketing campaigns
- Stay updated on the latest trends, tools or tech to improve campaign performance
- Manage the digital marketing budget and ensure that all campaigns meets ROI targets
- Training and support other teams or NPOs on digital marketing best practices
- Increased website traffic and engagement
- Improved social media engagement and followers.
- Increased email open and click-through rates.
- Increased donation and volunteer participation
- Regular performance reports and recommendations for improvement.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing , Digital Technologies or Business
- Entry Level with experience in the non-profit sector
- Basic understanding of digital marketing tactics, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and analytics
- Experience with website management and content management systems
- Passionate about digital marketing and desire to make a positive impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills