The goal of this role is to develop and expand our organic search and social reach while enhancing their conversion rates. This position will spearhead initiatives aimed at enhancing our online visibility and engagement, increasing brand affinity, donations, and volunteer engagement. By optimizing our organic search presence and harnessing the power of our social content, the aim is to scale our reach, to substantially increase the awareness and conversions on our platform.
Core Duties And Responsibilities
- Keyword Research & On-Page Optimization
- Create SEO-friendly content & acquire quality backlinks
- Use analytics tools for insights & monitor competitor ranks
- Regularly audit and address SEO and site performance issues
- Create engaging content to increase followers and engagement
- Develop and execute campaigns to support our donations and volunteer goals
- Manage edm, website and social media channels to ensure a consistent brand voice
- Collaborate with and support other teams to create integrated marketing campaigns
- Stay updated on the latest trends, tools or tech to improve engagement
- Assist with administrative tasks and budget management.
- Provide support to other teams or NPO by sharing best practices for engagement.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing , Digital Technologies or Business
- At least, entry Level with experience in the non-profit sector
- Basic understanding of digital marketing tactics, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and analytics
- Experience with website management and content management systems
- Passionate about digital marketing and desire to make a positive impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills