Since 2016, Company of Good has connected 2000 organisations do good strategically, sustainably and impactfully.
As companies shift towards corporate purpose, NVPC has announced a refreshed Company of Good strategy to cultivate a future where every organisation in Singapore is purpose-driven and strives to make a net positive impact on society – across environmental, human, social, governance and economic dimensions.
As a result, the Corporate and Industry Partnerships team (CIP) will deliver an enhanced programme of services and is offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help shape Singapore’s future through corporate purpose. This person should share the belief that corporates can be a powerful source of support to build greater social resilience for Singapore.
This role will be a part of the Collaborative Impact team within CIP and will support the design and development of initiatives to build corporate knowledge of the giving landscape and connect partners with opportunities to contribute and make a positive impact on society.
Core Duties And Responsibilities
- Support the delivery and evaluation of Collaborative Impact programmes to drive positive social impact through cross-organisation and cross-sector collaboration. This includes, but is not limited to:
- State of Play forums (twice a year) to give companies insight into the giving landscape and provide opportunities to make a positive impact.
- Homecoming 2023 – to work with graduates of the Fellowship programme to achieve their social impact project goals.
- Coffee Meets Community – to provide regular opportunities for companies to connect with the real needs of the non-profit sector.
- Support the design and development of new collaborative impact efforts – new giving modalities, social impact trends, etc.
- Manage relationships with ecosystem stakeholders to stay abreast of the local giving landscape and galvanize opportunities to connect companies with community needs.
- Ensure that the different interests of key stakeholders are aligned while creating/curating opportunities for collaboration between organisations.
- Help to maintain a resource bank of giving insights, collaboration opportunities, key stakeholders and programmes.
- A more connected eco-system between the private, people and public sector through access to opportunities to contribute and lead purposeful do-good efforts.
- A growing map of opportunities for corporate collaboration, with the intent to benefit community and Singapore.
- A corporate-centric approach to synergising all CIP and NVPC services/initiatives, with the intent to create a culture of collaboration.
- Degree or similar accreditation
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant working experience in CSR, ESG, Corporate Purpose or related experience would be advantageous
- Experience in overseeing and implementing successful events of various sizes
- Knowledge of the corporate operational environment.
- Knowledge of the social sector.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast- paced and changing environment.
- Strong ability to write and communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- A strong networker who can build strong relationships so as to foster deeper and effective impact
- Ability to think strategically with attention to details
- A strong believer in wanted the best for the country