The Strategy and Policy team is responsible for developing organisational strategy and outcomes in line with its overall vision and strategic direction, as well as lead and manage relationships with key government and government-related stakeholders to influence policies and programmes with national impact. It helps define the organisation’s position on what constitutes “good giving” based on insights, values and the organisation’s vision.
The team leads the organisation’s strategic planning process, including providing practical guidance to performance management and programme planning to ensure alignment with strategic intent and outcomes. It develops and executes robust strategies, plans, and analytics and drives and manages key partnerships with government to meet NVPC’s strategic objectives.
Strategy Development & Implementation – Conceptualising a roadmap to achieve the organisation’s mission and goals, and operationalisation of the plan to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Strategic and Coporate Planning – Providing information and analyses to support strategic decision-making, performing sector analyses that describe sector activities and intentions, performing ad-hoc evaluations and distributing key information as needed.
Government Relations – Identifying and stewarding relationships with key government and government-related stakeholders to influence policies and programmes with national impact
Governance – Establishing and managing risk for the organisation, including compliance, policies, internal audit, and Board matters
Colabs – Identifying and addressing wicked community/societal issues at the systems level by convening diverse stakeholders and facilitating open conversations toward collaborations.Innovation – Exploring new ideas and designing focused, on-strategy pilots to assess feasibility and scalability
- Understanding of NVPC organization structure and key strategies
- Project management and stakeholder communication skills
- Time management and prioritization
- Business strategy
Corporate Planning: NVPC annual workplan
Assist in the facilitation of NVPC’s annual workplan exercise. The workplan exercise ensures the organisation’s work is aligned and in progress with NVPC’s 5-year strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to follow-up on and collate progress report and workplan submissions
- Coordinate with teams on timeline and communication matters
- Assist in facilitation of work plan meetings with teams
- Preferably in Business Management, or with experience/interest in project management and organization planning
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams
- Keen learner, resourceful and self-directed
The internship period will start from December 2021 till March 2022.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume below. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.