The role of the Outreach and Partnerships team is to strengthen NVPC’s ability to leverage on partnerships and the key desired outcome is to co-create a self-generating and sustaining ecosystem where people, organisations and leaders come together to give their best for others.
During the internship, the intern will support the implementation of NVPC’s Partnership Framework, which includes the implementation of the Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce) and the operations of NVPC’s Donation-in-kind portal.
The intern will benefit from the exposure to stakeholder engagements, the Saleforce system, as well as the opportunity to practice project management and time management skills.
- Accompany and provide support to Account Managers for specific internal and external meetings
- Shadow the CRM System Administrator
- Assist in the updating of the CRM system
- Assist in the organisation of the Salesforce Trailblazer Community engagement events
- Support the Donation-in-kind portal operations by updating reports and following up with stakeholder queries
- Growth mindset; sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Qualification (Academic/Area of Specialisation) – NIL
- Passion for the non-profit sector
We are looking to hire an intern able to commit 3 – 6 months between Oct 2022 and Apr 2023.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume below. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.