National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre (NVPC) operates a giving ecosystem that allows collaboration of stakeholders, partners, and products.
The key objectives of the Digital Innovation team is to:
- Achieve a more efficient and effective giving ecosystem by consolidating and integrating Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs) or Partners’ giving records into the centralised digital giving platform;
- Enable NPOs or Partners to share resources, collaborate and widen outreach to more givers, expanding their giver base and giving opportunities;
- Provide more effective giver engagements through shared services and actionable data insights and improve the volunteer and donor management capabilities of NPOs;
- Provide a personalised giving experience to individuals, groups and corporate organisations with curated donation and volunteering opportunities (based on preference and online behaviour), and enable givers to have a 360-degree view of their giving journey;
- Facilitate collaboration and communication among individuals, corporate organisations, and NPOs through the digital giving platform;
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of case management (for users or partners enquiries and issues), disbursement of donation funds to NPOs; and
- Enable self-serviced onboarding of partners and provide management reporting coupled with data insights.
The SG Cares Digital Kampong project is a connected digital ecosystem that provides for an intuitive giving journey (donation and volunteering) for givers and receivers. The objective is to transform the giving space from one that is fragmented with duplication in resources and sub-optimal experience for givers and receivers, to one that is connected, supports collaboration, and enhances the giving journey (where volunteerism and philanthropy acts can be conducted digitally). This will encourage more sustained and regular giving across demographics, causes and activity types.
- To assist in the project team on project delivery administration of Digital Kampong project.
- To assist the project team on the conduct of sprint and SCRUM application Delivery Methodology.
- To assist in identifying, gathering and grooming user stories.
- To assist and participate in the agile sprints, product demo and sprint retrospective.
- Manage, track and follow-up on implementation issues on a timely and accurate basis.
- Obtain confirmation from the product owner for the sprint artefact on a timely and accurate basis.
- Diploma/Undergraduate in Computer Engineering/IT or other related fields
- Some IT experience either in school group projects or in individual capacity will be advantageous.
- Keen interest to understand the giving landscape in Singapore.
- Passionate to want to make a difference and contribute to the giving ecosystem.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others to complete a task or project.
The internship will start from January 2022 until June 2022.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume below. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.