As one of the three pillars of the National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre (NVPC), Company of Good strives to elevate the national level of corporate giving in Singapore. Leveraging the strength of organised action and impact, it connects like-minded organisations to form a strong community of corporate givers, building capabilities in integrating social goals with business objectives.
Company of Good serves the wider City of Good vision, where People, Organisations and Leaders come together to give their best for others.
Content is a cornerstone of our engagement with both new and existing Company of Good members, establishing Company of Good as a thought leader in the corporate giving space while building on the compelling business case for corporate purpose. The Social Media & Content Marketing Intern will learn and support these areas of marketing – and more broadly, digital marketing – for Company of Good and its various programmes, such as the Company of Good Fellowship, Champions of Good and Collaborate for Good.
The intern will pick up skills in all areas of marketing, particularly in content creation, social media marketing, digital marketing and project management. In a field that’s always changing and adopting new trends, the ability to adapt and pick up relevant skills and knowledge quickly will be highly valued.
He or she will also gain a deeper understanding of community needs and how we as individuals, community members and professionals can make a difference.
Of course, the intern will experience a safe, lively and dynamic work environment surrounded by kind-hearted colleagues!
The intern will be supporting the Company of Good Marketing team with day-to-day tasks relating to visual and written content. These include:
- Supporting the creation, curation and adaptation of useful and relevant content for Company of Good channels, e.g. Company of Good Linkedin page and monthly e-newsletter
- Designing banners, infographics and other artworks
- Scheduling posts in the social media calendar
- Assisting with the setup and optimisation of social media ads and EDMs (electronic direct mailers)
- Supporting the tracking, reporting and analysis of marketing performance
PROJECT AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Helping to liaise with internal stakeholders for cross-functional collaboration and updates
- Helping to liaise with external partners, vendors or suppliers (e.g. agencies and media publications)
- Ensuring that project timelines are adhered to
- A positive outlook!
- Interest in content creation and digital marketing
- Motivation to learn – we don’t expect prior experience and zero mistakes, but improvement is key!
- Strong written proficiency in English
- Eye for creative design
- Good organisational skills
- Interest in the social sector – and doing good for the community and environment!
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to write longform content, e.g. articles, blog posts
Interested applicants have to submit writing samples (e.g. social media copy, essays, reports) and a portfolio of their creative works and designs (e.g. social media visuals, posters, web/editorial designs)
The internship will start from January 2022 until June 2022
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume below. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.