COG oversees all liaison and partnerships with companies and institutions that are non-NGOs, and encourage organisations based in Singapore to do good for the community. Our main goal is to help businesses in Singapore give more strategically, sustainably and impactfully.
The COG Strategy, Data Analytics & Operations portfolio (hereinafter “COG Strategy”) oversees the various online platforms that facilitate the operations for the COG team, and reviews data gathered through our platforms and engagements to track effectiveness of our interventions and propose strategy recommendations.
COG Strategy will require the intern to be involved in two main projects during this period:
- COG Portal: intern will assist in the operational support and delivery of COG website’s ongoing enhancements and the revamp of the website to v3.0
- Effort at approx. 55-60% of the time
- Tracking of Success Metrics: intern will maintain and periodically update the mechanisms required to track critical COG data on Tableau
- Effort at approx. 40-45% of the time
The intern may also be involved in the day-to-day operations across the COG team, such as helping to run events and meetings hosted by COG.
- Product management skills.
- Data analytics and related operations.
- Operating different types of CRM platforms, including customised backends like the COG Portal.
- Assist supervisor in managing the ongoing upgrades to the COG website
- Perform data collation, manipulation, and visualisation on Tableau
- Assist the day-to-day operations of this portfolio, such as maintenance of our online platforms
- Close off 2 phases of upgrades on COG Portal v2.0
- Complete data visualisation for all COG success metrics together with supervisor
- Minimum diploma holder in related fields
- Previous experience in product management, operations, or data analytics
- Strong testimonials from previous internships/job experiences
- Intermediate competency level in any one of the following: Excel, R, Python, Tableau, Salesforce.
The internship will start from January 2022 until June 2022.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your updated CV below. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.