Business development in Digital Innovation Team
We aim to grow the usage of Giving.sg with our various stakeholders (NPOs, corporates, individuals) by making the process of fundraising and volunteering simple and user friendly.
By incorporating best practices in fundraising, we hope to enable the social service agencies to raise more funds through our platform.
To improve the user experience on Giving.sg, to educate and enable various types of users to utilise the features of the platform more efficiently, thereby increasing funds donated and growing the volunteering opportunities.
- Work with operations and outreach team to gather feedback on user needs and requirements
- Learn to translate feedback into digital content which can improve the user experience on a digital platform
- Opportunity to create impactful content which will enhance the features on our platform
- Work with product and marketing team to upload content on the web
- Understand development process for new product/feature enhancements
- To analyse and understand the pain points in the user journey and suggest digital solutions.
- To create, design digital content in the form of pdf articles and short videos as part of the solution.
- To research on best practices in fundraising and volunteering, and identify key factors of success.
- To participant in product user acceptance testing (UAT)
- At least Diploma in Business/Analytics
- Digitally savvy and creative individual, able to craft user friendly content; able to understand user needs and behaviour and translate into appropriate digital material.
- Preferably skilled in basic marketing and video creation; has a passion in fundraising in the social service sector