The People & Corporate Services team drives the HR, Finance and Admin functions of NVPC. The HR Function supports the development of an engaged and high-performing workforce at NVPC through implementation and facilitation of effective HR strategies and initiatives. The team manages functions across performance management, compensation & benefits, recruitment, talent management, HR policies and operations
- Gain experience working in the HR function of a nonprofit organization, and understanding the broad areas of needs and support through the lens of HR.
- Hands on experience of the recruitment process to hire the right people for the role
- Awareness of how HR facillitates the balance between corporate goals versus employees’ well-being through appropriate HR initiatives and strategies.
- Experience working virtually in a dynamic, people-oriented environment fueled by talented, passionate staff from a diverse range of background
- Support the execution of the recruitment process including job requisitions, job postings, resumes screening and scheduling of interviews with candidates
- Assist in HR projects (such as intern experience, employer branding, performance management) by analyzing, reporting and presenting findings using existing employee data, survey results and online research
- Support new joiners’ onboarding and offboarding process, including collating staff movement announcements, planning and planning teams orientation
- Initiate and lead interns engagement programs, support and propose other engagement programs for staff
- Assist in other operational tasks as may be necessary
- Able to commit preferably on full-time internship arrangement
- Eager to learn and has a passion to build a career in HR
- Outgoing, good interpersonal skills
- Proficent in Excel and other microsoft office applications
- Sense of ownership and accountability, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Interns who can commit at least 3 months would be preferred.