NVPC operates a national trusted platform for matching donors and volunteers to registered charities in Singapore. As we are embarking onto a journey to digitally transform the current digital giving landscape to a smart, integrated and engaging giver-centric ecosystem, we are looking for an experienced Solution Lead to identify the most suitable technology and framework to design the overall solution blueprint of our IT systems.
As a member of the Digital Innovation team, you must be well-informed on the latest technology trends, and able to create and influence technology advancements in the social service sector to enable effective and efficient outcomes.
- Deep understanding of business ecosystem and operation requirements, identifying gaps and defining solutions to digitally transform the giving landscape.
- Lead the solutioning and design of current and future solution architectural designs, integrations, framework, software stack and services to meet existing and future business needs.
- Design and govern the architecture design, software solutions and delivery to ensure performance, availability, scalability, compatibility, security, compliance and disaster recovery.
- Work closely with various stakeholder to identify and prioritise solutions and technologies for impactful delivery.
- Work with service providers to understand the business needs, maintaining scope, timeline and successful implementation of solutions and projects.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience working on distributed architectures
- Leadership experience working as a team lead or architect is a plus
- Experience with business process reengineering, cloud-based solutions with strong technical skills in integration and security
- Excellent knowledge and experience in design patterns, methodologies and enterprise architectures
- Skilled in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Keep abrreast with latest technology trends and experiences
- Work independently, take ownership of problems within own area of knowledge and accountable for the quality of own work
- Able to see the high-level vision and yet able to focus on the steps and details necessary to achieve defined goals
- Able to effectively communicate, interact and influence business and operational stakeholders and partners
This is a 2-years contract position.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.