The Senior Systems Specialist’s role includes design, implementation and administration of NVPC’s IT infrastructure & Security on both cloud and on-premises environments. The incumbent will provide L1 and L2 technical support including internal software application change management to ensure the smooth running of NVPC’s IT operations and service delivery.
- Keep abreast with the latest IT & security technologies. Stay relevant with the changes and requirements in security & compliance policy and take appropriate actions to address IT security gaps and vulnerabilities.
- Ensure regular VAPT, patch management and IT risks mitigation are being carried out for internal/external facing IT systems to prevent any IT security threats that will affect NVPC’s operations.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively perform L1/L2 problem isolation and resolution of critical systems in order to have the least amount of impact and downtime.
- Plan, design, implement and administration of IT systems. This includes project, vendor and contract management, and ensure on-time delivery of IT services.
- Review and analyze application change requests to meet existing or new business needs. Work with application owner and vendor for effective delivery of software solution.
- Provides technical assistance in the development of bid specifications for the implementation of new software applications.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in IT infrastructure & security implementation and administration
- Strong technical and hands-on experiences in:
- Microsoft technologies e.g. Office 365 & Security Compliance, Enterprise Mobility Suite, AD, DNS, cloud backup & virtualization.
- Network and Firewall e.g. IPS/IDS, L3/L7 firewall policy, VLAN, routing, VPN & web filtering.
- Cloud technology and solutioning.
- L1 and L2 technical support for WINTEL servers, network and software applications.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure & security solutioning.
- Web security and content delivery network.
- Vendor management
- Contract management
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.