The purpose of this role is to support the partnership requirements for Giving.sg. The successful candidate will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to establish Giving.sg as the national giving platform
- Manage identified partnerships; understand their aspirations and needs of the partners, and align their business plan to giving.sg solutions.
- Promote and onboard organisations and interest groups onto the Giving.sg.
- Support the charities on giving.sg by engaging them to develop opportunities and campaigns on the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years in Partnership/Stakeholder management or business development/sales account management
- Strong leadership abilities
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to deal with volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity in the context of stakeholder management
- Possess empathy to understand needs and creativity to work out various options for partnerships.
- Self-driven in keeping abreast of the technological developments, trends and business use cases
- Innovative mindset
- Professional attitude
- Team player
- Passionate about the social sector
- Strong sense of integrity
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.