As part of the drive to attain NVPC’s vision of a City of Good, the Company of Good was established in 2016 to help companies give better. Companies engage in Company of Good to understand their giving profile, build their knowledge, capability and network, and partner with other like-minded businesses to do good.
With the upcoming new developments in the Company of Good, we are offering an exciting opportunity for a passionate, driven individual who has the right purpose and aptitude to create impact to serve community and societal needs at a national level. This person should share the belief that corporates can be a powerful source of support to build greater social resilience for Singapore.
As the Company of Good programme continues to evolve, efforts are required to ensure that the various initiatives are designed and implemented synergistically and that progress is tracked. This role will focus on supporting the coherent strategic planning and implementation of the Company of Good programme in line with NVPC’s overall strategy and the monitoring and evaluation efforts.
You will lead and support in the following areas of work:
Strategy & Planning
- Support Head, Company of Good in developing and updating strategy and plans for the Company of Good team.
- Lead the coordination and stakeholder engagement with the various parties to develop, align and implement the strategy and plans for Company of Good.
- Liaise with NVPC Strategy & Planning and other relevant teams to provide and solicit inputs and agreement on strategy and plans.
- Lead in the development of periodic reports on work efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Research and provide insights and recommendations on the development of the corporate doing good market and sector.
Measurement & Evaluation
- Design and set up measuring and evaluation framework and processes for tracking progress and impact on various aspects of our work.
- Review data and provide recommendations to stakeholders on areas of improvement.
- Produce progress and impact report on our work for internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of strategy and workplan.
Knowledge & Asset Development
- Design and establish framework and processes for managing and sharing of knowledge and asset in the team.
- Identify relevant knowledge and asset for acquisition to enhance our work.
- Organise knowledge and assets for ease of sharing and discipline of application in our work.
Consumer Insights & Trends
- Collate and analyse data for insights on consumer behaviour and uncover trends.
- Review insights vis-à-vis our work to identify opportunities and risks for action.
- Co-design and plan undertakings to address the opportunities and risks.
- Document and track learning for knowledge & asset development.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration or Management, Accountancy, Finance, Marketing, Technology, Political Science, Social Work
- Minimum 6 years of working/relevant experience
- Background in measurement evaluation, research, business and/or finance, accounting, economics, statistics, data and knowledge management
- Experience in design thinking, systems thinking, programme design and development and impact assessment
- Experience in development and/or management of knowledge
- Experience in development and management of marketing strategy and consumer insights
- Experience and/or interest in data analytics for strategy formulation and decision-making
- Experience in overseeing and leading business-related programmes
- Strong facilitation skills
- Knowledge of the corporate operational environment and/or the not- for-profit sector
- Strong analytical skills and with ability to work on/with primary and secondary quantitative and qualitative data/research
- Project management experience and skills.
- Strong project administration ability and able to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and develop strong strategic partnerships.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Positive attitude towards learning with an innovative mindset
- Passion for knowledge and insights
- Hands-on and detailed
- Gregarious and team-oriented
- Ability to think strategically.
- Ability to work independently with personal initiative and the desire to meet personal and team objectives.
This is a 2-years contract position, with an option to extend for the 3rd year depending on performance of the selected candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.