closing on 31 Oct
Senior Manager, Business Strategy & Planning (Company of Good) (Contract)
Company of Good
Company of Good
As part of the drive to attain NVPC’s vision of a City of Good, the Company of Good was established in 2016 to help companies give better. Companies engage in Company of Good to understand their giving profile, build their knowledge, capability and network, and partner with other like-minded businesses to do good.
With the upcoming new developments in the Company of Good, we are offering an exciting opportunity for a passionate, driven individual who has the right purpose and aptitude to create impact to serve community and societal needs at a national level. This person should share the belief that corporates can be a powerful source of support to build greater social resilience for Singapore.
As the Company of Good programme continues to evolve, efforts are required to ensure that the various initiatives are designed and implemented synergistically and that progress is tracked. This role will focus on supporting the coherent strategic planning and implementation of the Company of Good programme in line with NVPC’s overall strategy and the monitoring and evaluation efforts.
You will lead and support in the following areas of work:
Strategy & Planning
1. Support Head, Company of Good in developing and updating strategy and plans for the Company of Good team.
2. Lead the coordination and stakeholder engagement with the various parties to develop, align and implement the strategy and plans for Company of Good.
3. Liaise with NVPC Strategy & Planning and other relevant teams to provide and solicit inputs and agreement on strategy and plans.
4. Lead in the development of periodic reports on work efficiencies and effectiveness.
5. Research and provide insights and recommendations on the development of the corporate doing good market and sector.
Measurement & Evaluation
6. Design and set up measuring and evaluation framework and processes for tracking progress and impact on various aspects of our work.
7. Review data and provide recommendations to stakeholders on areas of improvement.
8. Produce progress and impact report on our work for internal and external stakeholders.
9. Contribute to the development of strategy and workplan.
Knowledge & Asset Development
10. Design and establish framework and processes for managing and sharing of knowledge and asset in the team.
11. Identify relevant knowledge and asset for acquisition to enhance our work.
12. Organise knowledge and assets for ease of sharing and discipline of application in our work.
Consumer Insights & Trends
13. Collate and analyse data for insights on consumer behaviour and uncover trends.
14. Review insights vis-à-vis our work to identify opportunities and risks for action.
15. Co-design and plan undertakings to address the opportunities and risks.
16. Document and track learning for knowledge & asset development.
This is a 2-years contract position, with an option to extend for the 3rd year depending on performance of the selected candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.