The candidate will handle the all-rounded role of marketing and communications, with a primary focus in driving SEO/SEM and social marketing to drive all NVPC programs to achieve user acquisition, engagement and donation targets.
The candidate should be Facebook Blueprint and Adwords certified with a proven track record to hit user acquisition, engagement and revenue growth targets. The candidate should be able to evaluate and utilize data to identify synergies and gaps to improve efficiencies.
- Have a passion for Digital and Social marketing.
- Responsible for SEO/SEM, display and paid social ads.
- End-to-end project management to implement SEO and always-on SEM and paid social to support all programs.
- Working with different teams to support and drive SEO/SEM strategy for all NVPC programs to achieve user acquisition and donation targets.
- Integrate SEO/SEM marketing with CRM/loyalty and other program marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with program teams on SEO/SEM and paid social, to effectively plan, implement, test/optimize, and monitor against the digital KPIs.
- Manage the search performance of all programs and bidding strategy, keyword strategy, and ad copy creation to improve KPIs.
- Provide learnings and monthly reports on SEO/SEM and paid social to identify synergies and gaps to improve efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Media, Communications, or a relevant field
- 2 years or more experience in digital marketing role with a proven track record
- Applicant needs to be a digital native familiar with technology and presentations and social media
- Strong communications, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage external vendors and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- Not afraid to take on heavy responsibility
- Logical and practical
- Ability to speak out respectfully with constructive suggestions and solutions
- Shows initiative
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.