Change your day job. Develop insights via meaningful and impact-driven research to inspire action towards a City of Good.
You will be involved in NVPC’s initiatives to understand and develop insights on the state of giving in Singapore. You will be expected to work with data and information gathered from various sources, such as NVPC’s online giving platform and surveys, to uncover insights on the giving landscape and trends in Singapore.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that conducts timely and relevant research to inform internal stakeholders and influence external partners, such as government agencies, non-profits, companies and funders.
We seek motivated candidates with the heart for the sector and the passion to make NVPC a data-driven organization that makes a difference at the national level.
- Be involved in mixed methods research projects, to triangulate relevant data sources to better understand the giving landscape of giving behaviour and attitudes among individuals and corporates
- Develop theory of change and reports on the state of giving in Singapore to inform and influence stakeholders on areas of needs
- Provide actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders with recommendations to inform and strengthen strategies and practices. For example, on how to galvanise more to give their time, talent and treasure, or to empower those who are already giving to deepen and broaden their giving.
- Conduct secondary research and literature reviews on giving.
- Manage collaborative research and data analytics work with partners such as government agencies, institute of higher learning.
- Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Business or other related field.
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Proven experience in theory of change and development work
- Proficient in research design, methods and process
- Proficient in Theory of Change and landscape scanning
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Curiosity and interest in looking for data and statistics that creates value.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.