The candidate will work with and support the IT Lead to ensure smooth running of both internal and external facing IT systems, as well as IT security and audit compliances. The candidate possesses deep understanding on IT infrastructure, network and security including system architecture design, implementation, improvement and operational support.
- Plan, implement, review and maintain Information Security Framework to improve the overall security posture of NVPC. This includes IT Risk Management, IT Policies & Procedures, IT Audit, governance and its compliances for both internal and external facing IT systems.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support for NVPC staff
- Conduct corporate security awareness and training programs to NVPC staff to minimize the impact of potential security threats.
- Work with relevant divisions or stakeholders to determine information management requirements based on new project priorities and/or changes in business needs.
- Provides technical assistance in the development of bid specifications for the implementation of IT infrastructure and software application including project and vendor management ensuring smooth RFP processes, project implementation and commissioning.
- Work with IT lead to identify system requirements of the company and is responsible for smooth running of the NVPC IT systems.
- Monthly IT reporting, improvement and maintenance plan.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in both cloud and on-premises infrastructure and security management
- Possess strong hands-on experiences on WINTEL servers, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Amazon Web Services (AWS), web hosting infrastructure and networking.
- Cloud and on-premises IT Infrastructure and security development and management
- IT Service Management
- Good communication skills in oral presentations and written documentation
- Good knowledge in cloud technology, systems architecture, integration and migration
- Performance and security optimization tools
- Vendor & project management
- Management of internal business stakeholders
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet, LinkedIn or email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.