The Manager, Governance & Planning, is a key role in the Strategy team and leads and manages two major areas of work:
- Board-related matters to ensure good corporate governance
- Special projects including incubation of programmes and initiatives that galvanise giving
They will take on special projects as needed and support others on the Strategy team to assist in business planning and risk management initiatives.
- Assume the
role of Board Secretary for the NVPC Board and EXCO. Serve as Board/Committee Secretariat – plan
meetings and retreats, prepare meeting materials for meetings, take minutes of
meetings and track matters arising from meetings
proper and complete corporate secretarial records
good corporate governance practices in accordance to Code of Governance for
Charity, including statutory compliance as stipulated by ACRA
other Board/compliance related matters including AGM, submissions to Charity
Portal and Charity awards, website updates, invitations to NVPC events, etc.
- Manage and
set standards/guidelines for Board related matters
- Support scheduling
across teams and with key Board members, tracking RSVPs and final attendee
lists as needed
of Trademark registrations and provide oversight of other IP matters including tracking
renewals of domain names
legal services – coordinating with legal counsel (and pro-bono legal panel as
needed) and tracking cases
Planning – Project Management
- Provide coordination support to Director, Strategy on innovation projects which may include incubation of new programmes and initiatives
- Conduct research, compile findings, and provide topline analysis on best practices, global/regional benchmarks, and case studies
- Liaise with partners and internal teams on accessing and summarising relevant “use case” information, plan discussions across partners/teams, and serve as scribe to note and track key follow-up actions
- Organise and package information for sharing/presentation
Strategy Team Support (as needed)
- Serve as back-up on risk management matters including Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework, PDPA, and secretariat support to Audit Committee as needed
- Serve as back-up for corporate planning initiatives including work planning, dashboard reporting, and liaison with MCCY as needed
- Serve as back-up for secretariat support for LG and LT meetings as needed
- Degree in Business Administration or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in Corporate Secretarial, Governance, PDPA, Enterprise Risk and Business Continuity management is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge in relevant regulatory such as Code of Governance for Charity, Charity Act , ERM and PDPA will be added advantage
- Meticulous and service-oriented.
- Ability to build relationships with others, internally and externally, including senior-level Board Members and executives
- Highly self-motivated, resourceful, and able to work independently in dynamic and fast-paced situations.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.