As part of the drive to attain NVPC’s vision of a City of Good, the Company of Good was established in 2016 to help companies give better. Companies engage in Company of Good to understand their giving profile, build their knowledge, capability and network, and partner with other like-minded businesses to do good.
The Company of Good team is offering an exciting opportunity for a passionate, driven individual who has the right purpose and aptitude to create impact to serve community and societal needs at a national level. This person should share the belief that corporates can be a powerful source of support to build greater social resilience for Singapore.
With the development of Company of Good, efforts are required to drive greater capability and capacity in the sector for companies to give better. This role will focus on supporting the design and development of initiatives for building know-how in the market and connecting partners and opportunities to contribute to the work.
- Lead the design, development, enhancement and implementation of the Company of Good Fellowship programme and Company of Good Fellowship Alumni Group.
- Support the assessment of capability and capacity gaps in the external and internal environment for facilitating corporate giving and manage the recommendations for closing these gaps.
- Support the design, development and facilitation of platforms and/or sessions for members of the community to contribute to the capability and capacity for better corporate giving as ambassadors, mentors, trainers, etc, as well as solicit feedback to enhance effectiveness of initiatives.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to ensure that the different interests are aligned and the core objectives are served.
- Manage various capability and capacity development engagements with partners and companies to develop resource materials such as case studies, impact assessment reports, etc.
- Support the design and development of other Company of Good initiatives to achieve key outcomes and impact.
- Guide and coach internal and external teammates to own and ensure initiatives incorporate important elements such as empathy, design-thinking, systems thinking, innovation and impact assessment, etc.
- University degree
- Minimum 6 years of working/ relevant experience
- Experience in programme development
- Experience in design thinking, systems thinking and impact assessment
- Experience in overseeing learning and development initiatives
- Experience in community building and/or managing alumni group
- Experience in overseeing and leading business-related programmes.
- Knowledge of the corporate sector and/or the not-for-profit sector
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and develop strong strategic partnerships
- Strong facilitation skills
- Positive attitude towards learning with an innovative mindset
- Hands-on and detailed
- Gregarious and team-oriented
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work independently with personal initiative and the desire to meet personal and team objectives
This is a 2-years contract position, with an option to extend for the 3rd year depending on performance of the selected candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.