NVPC aims to bring about a paradigm shift in society where everyone recognises that complex social problems require collaborative action by multi-stakeholders, i.e. a “collaboration-centric problem-solving approach”. The vision is for everyone to come together to solve social problems as a community instead of operating in their own perspective and in silos. In this respect, the NVPC Colabs Partnerships team is working on catalysing cross-organisation collaborations by imparting knowledge, guiding and working with external parties to curate, develop and execute such collaboration series. The appointed staff would therefore contribute to the growth and strengthening of the network of community builders, one key objective of NVPC.
- Conduct workshops with potential end-users (Government Agencies, Foundations, Corporates and Non-profit organisations) to promote the usage and impart knowledge on the newly NVPC developed collaboration methodology.
- Facilitate workshops for interested stakeholders to guide them on the conceptualisation and curation of their collaboration series using the newly developed collaboration methodology.
- Plan and support communications and advocacy strategy and activities for the newly developed collaboration methodology through online and offline platforms.
- Support other operations and administrative tasks as and when necessary.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in development, facilitation and execution of programmes involving multiple stakeholders from diverse sectors.
- Able to build partnerships and possess well developed project management and relationship management skills.
- Able to research, analyse, and synthesize information in a meaningful way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office suite.
- Hands-on, detailed and process oriented.
- The following experience will be a plus:
- Experience in community development and building will be a plus.
- Digital media savvy and proficiency in creation of eDMs and other online (and offline) publications
- Experience of working with Salesforce, mailchimp and survey monkey or equivalent applications
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.