NVPC aims to bring about a paradigm shift in society where everyone
recognises that complex social problems require collaborative action by
multi-stakeholders, i.e. a “collaboration-centric problem-solving
approach”. The vision is for everyone to
come together to solve social problems as a community instead of operating in
their own perspective and in silos. The Colabs Partnerships team is working on catalysing cross-organisation
collaborations by imparting knowledge, guiding and working with external
parties to curate, develop and execute such collaboration series. The appointed
staff would contribute to the growth and strengthening of the network of
community builders, one key objective of NVPC.
and implement strategies, plans and approaches for the successful development
and outreach of a “collaboration-centric
problem-solving approach” framework.
and facilitate workshops with interested stakeholders to impart knowledge,
guide and work with them to conceptualise and curate the collaboration series.
and curate the collaboration series, identify experts, design flow of
discussions and prepare content for presentations, and where necessary conduct
secondary research to map out the unmet needs related to the relevant cause for
high quality engagement with target segments – Government Agencies, Individual
Donors, Foundations and Corporates with the aim to interest them to adopt the
framework to solve complex social issues and/or involve them in networks as
members to take on collective action.
the collaboration events and handle logistics to deliver quality experience for
target audience in a cost effective and timely manner.
and support communications and advocacy strategy for the collaboration
framework through online and offline platforms.
other operations and administrative tasks as and when necessary.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in strategic planning, facilitation, development and execution of programmes involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in community development and building will be a plus.
- Able to facilitate workshops of 20 pax and above.
- Digital media savvy and proficiency in creation of eDMs and other online (and offline) publications including website would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with Salesforce, mailchimp and survey monkey or equivalent applications would be an advantage.
- Able to build partnerships and possess well developed project management and relationship management skills.
- Able to research, analyse, and synthesise information in a meaningful way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office suite.
- Hands-on, detailed and process oriented.
- Gregarious and a team player who is results oriented.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.