NVPC is the steward of the City of Good vision for Singapore, where individuals, organisations and leaders come together to give their best for others. NVPC produces/promotes content that helps to shape and nurture a more other-centred national culture.
This candidate will be the custodian of NVPC’s City of Good master brand, and the organisation’s content efforts. The candidate is responsible for owning, safeguarding and forwarding NVPC’s City of Good brand and narrative, in addition to pushing it out in the organisation’s content efforts whether these are through owned and paid channels, or through forging content partnerships with key media and brands.
- Brand custodian for NVPC’s City of Good master brand
- Coming up with creative ideas and partnership opportunities to promote the City of Good brand
- Managing through-the-line branding and marketing campaigns to promote the City of Good
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, including CEO’s office, Strategy, Communications/PR, and Digital marketing colleagues to ensure the organisation’s brand narrative and pillars are consistently communicated publicly
- Responsible for communicating and enforcing corporate identity guidelines with internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing NVPC’s content creation efforts. Work
closely with NVPC’s digital marketing and communications team to ensure synergy
across paid, owned, earned and partnership content efforts
- Managing and forging new partnerships with content publishers,
media, and brands to further NVPC’s key messages and brand
- Proofreading and copyediting content created by the
team, including social media copy, EDMs and collaterals
Project Management (President’s Volunteerism & Philanthropy Awards)
- Work with NVPC’s Events team to co-project manage the strategic review and relaunch of the President’s Volunteerism & Philanthropy Awards (PVPA), the pinnacle award for givers in Singapore conferred by the President of the Republic of Singapore
- Support the creation of publicity and marketing collaterals (eg: Nomination kits, outreach documents, EDMs) and outreach efforts to partners to garner awareness and more nominations for the new PVPA awards
- University Degree
- 5 – 10 years working experience in the domains of branding, marketing, communications, journalism/content creation
- Strong project management
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Exposure and experience in the domains of branding, marketing, communications, journalism /content creation
- People management skills
- Good time management
- Calm under pressure
- Maturity, able to manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task and eye for detail
- Positive and resourceful
- Team player
This is a contract position, starting immediately to March 2021.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.