NVPC is the steward of the City of Good vision for Singapore, where individuals, organisations and leaders come together to give their best for others. NVPC produces/promotes content that helps to shape and nurture a more other-centred national culture.
This candidate will serve as the organisation’s creative lead and eye. The candidate will ensure that all of NVPC’s visual communications convey the brand and spirit of the City of Good, and adhere to a consistent look and feel, based on our corporate identity guidelines. The candidate will have responsibility for ensuring an integrated visual experience across our communications touchpoints, design key visual communications in-house (eg: Social media graphics, EDMs, collaterals) and also manage vendors and ensuring excellence in creative output produced both in-house and out-of-house.
Creative and Branding Work
- NVPC’s creative lead: The point person to interpret and translate NVPC’s corporate identity guidelines into impactful visual communications that convey the City of Good master brand in all of NVPC’s initiatives.
- Ensuring excellence and an integrated visual presence across NVPC’s branded visual communications
- Art direct, conceptualise and design key content and visual communication pieces, which may include social media graphics, motion graphics, EDMs, infographics, toolkits as well as branded swag and collaterals.
- Experience in producing video and having post-production skills
- Working closely with any appointed creative agencies / freelance creatives to ensure the output meets quality standards
- Work with the Head of Branding & Content Advocacy to maintain and enforce our brand /corporate identity guidelines for both internal and external stakeholders. Where required, to advise internal stakeholders and teams on how to interpret corporate identity guidelines to their own programmes with the aim of increasing brand profile and presence
- Manage any appointed creative agencies / freelance creatives and ensure deliverables are submitted on time, and meet our standards for creative output
- Polytechnic Diploma or University Degree
- At least 3-5 years of relevant graphic design experience
- Proficient in Indesign, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite (this includes Premiere Pro, After Effects and Illustrator)
- Project management experience and with direct hands on knowledge.
- Social media savvy
- Strong in concept development and resourceful in execution
- Able to manage complex projects with multiple steps and stakeholders.
- Must communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and vendors to meet quality targets and deadlines
- Experience designing for a range of mediums especially digital and web
- Creative, visionary
- Good time management
- Calm under pressure
- Maturity, able to manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive and resourceful
- Team player
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.