One of the key aspects of NVPC’s strategy is in the area of partnerships. Spanning across the public, private and people sectors, these partnerships will be crucial in raising awareness, creating giving opportunities and inspiring others as we journey towards the City of Good together.
As an Executive in Outreach & Institutional Partnerships, you will support NVPC’s overall efforts to better sense-make and grow our partnerships, improve collective awareness of our partnerships and engagements, and facilitate solutions with our partners.
- Prepare reports and other materials to support the meetings and calls by the Account Managers
- Support the effort to generate new leads through desktop research and other engagements
- Schedule appointments for new leads
- Ensure contact reports are submitted by team members within 3 working days
- Manage phone and email enquiries
- Channel enquiries to relevant Account Managers for follow-up
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management system and ensure that information is updated
- Generate reports for weekly meetings
- Update the relevant tracking lists and help monitor engagements across NVPC’s platforms and between agencies
- Work closely with Account Managers to organise engagement events
- Upload contacts into Customer Relationship Management system for events
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an account management environment
- Strong planning and administration skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, especially excel for keeping records, tracking and analysis
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Innovative mindset
- Professional attitude
- Team player
- Passionate about the social sector
- Strong sense of integrity
This is a 2-years contract position, with an option to extend for the 3rd year depending on performance of the selected candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.