The Incumbent will leverage on latest technology trends and innovations to encourage and facilitate giving of time, talent and treasure from the public. He/she will require to work with policy makers, grant makers, funders, key influencers, non-profit leaders and businesses to strengthen the giving ecosystem.
The incumbent will be part of the senior management team and reports directly to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
- Responsible to establish the Technology vision for the organization and lead all aspects of the organization technological development
- Direct the strategic direction, development and growth of Giving.sg Portal, the National Giving portal, and to ensure that it is aligned with the organization strategic objectives
- Responsible for the service quality, governance standards, SOPs, data protection, security and audit standards of Giving.sg portal, websites and all internal applications
- Partner with other portals that affect or influence charitable giving to align with NVPC overall national mandate
- Collaborate with product development and marketing team to roll out integrated digital campaigns to drive traffic to Giving.sg Portal
- Grow the Giving.sg portal through strategic partnerships by leveraging on their respective strengths and resources
- Oversee the IT applications, IT security, Infrastructure & Technology related strategies, initiatives and resources.
- Stay abreast on leading edge technologies and the emerging trends
General Management Responsibilities
- Lead and drive team’s strategic direction, key performance indicators, annual work plan and performance tracking mechanisms to ensure Team’s outputs, activities, outcomes, and impacts are delivered as committed and aligned with organisation strategic objectives.
- Responsible for hiring for the team, team members development and performance to ensure achievement of desire outcomes
- Responsible for team’s budget and allocation of resources
- Establish collaboration opportunities within the organisation across the teams to leverage on each other expertise and resources
- Master’s degree in related field and proven track record in leadership positions
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the creative and/or technical development of technology solutions and emerging media
- Successful track record of delivering technology products and services.
- Keen interest in developing Singapore’ giving landscape, with demonstrated knowledge of and/or experience in the local context
- Good track record in developing technology strategies and in designing, developing & implementation of actionable plans to achieve desire results
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to develop high profile, influential, and collaborative relationships with the key stakeholders
- Strong critical thinking, strategic perspective and business acumen
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship management and influencing skills
- Passionate about people developer and energetic to want to make a difference
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.