The Director, Community Partnerships, is responsible for developing & implementing the strategic direction, strategies and impactful initiatives to transform the non-profit sector. He/she leads and directs a team to develop and build partnerships with a variety of non-profit organisations, government agencies and corporates towards galvanising volunteering and philanthropy and building a city of good.
The incumbent represents the Community Partnerships Team on the Senior Leadership Team of NVPC.
- Develop strategies and impactful initiatives to transform the non-profit sector
- Lead the design, development & implementation of a variety of nonprofit development programmes to nurture NPO’s board leadership capability and capacity (CNPL).
- Lead the design, development and implementation of programmes that encourage new volunteers to experience volunteering and having a transformative experience that fosters longer term giving mindset.
- Lead the ground up initiatives driven voluntarily by individuals or groups. Partner & nurture community developers and leaders in growing communities of practice and care which contributes to a caring and cohesive nation.
- Drive tri-sector collaborations (Colabs) to tackle complex social issues.
- Lead the engagement with key stakeholders, decision makers and influencers from the public, private and people sectors, and develop strategic collaborations
- Work with other NVPC teams, domain experts and community partners to co-create strategic solutions and validate strategies to advance the development of the sector
General Management and Leadership
- Lead and drive strategic direction for the Community Partnerships Team
- Provide leadership to build a high performing and engaged team
- Responsible for staff development, hiring for the team, disciplinary actions and team performance management.
- Develop and manage team’s targets, budget and resources
- University degree
- At least 8 to 10 years of experiences at Senior Management Level
- Experience in leading and creating leadership initiatives
- Track record to rally people, mobilizing resources and in strategic partnership development
- Experience working with tri-sector (Public, Private and People) has added advantage
- Experience in developing, planning, executing and evaluating strategies
- Strong leadership, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Organisational Design, Coaching and Facilitation, Instructional Design, Change/Transition Management skills
- Strong innovation and entrepreneurship skills
- Ability to develop high profile, influential, and collaborative relationships
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable making presentations to a wide variety of audiences
- Strong Emotional Intelligence, organizational and cultural acumen
- Strong customer orientation and partnership/ collaboration mind-set
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet, LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.