The intern will be working with NVPC’s Digital Marketing team to drive digital content and marketing for City of Good, Giving Week and Giving.sg.
The intern’s main project is content planning, content creation and content analysis for City of Good (CTOG)’s TikTok channel.
Supporting projects include content creation for other marketing channels of City of Good (CTOG), Giving.sg (GSG) and Giving Week (GW).
- Opportunity to start a brand’s social media platform from scratch
- Improve content creation skills
- Have a broad knowledge of Digital Content and Digital Marketing
- Understanding of Digital Marketing from strategy to delivery to analysis
- Confidence in communicating clearly with various stakeholders
- Have the heart to support the community and the sector to ensure their needs are met
- Responsible for building NVPC’s presence on TikTok including content planning, content creation and content analysis
- Assist with carving out marketing content strategy for City of Good and Giving.sg
- Develop short-form social media content for other channels such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Liaise with thought leaders, influencers and external bodies to conduct interviews and produce content
- Avid TikTok user and up-to-date with the latest social media trends for the channel(s)
- An interest in social causes and current affairs
- Strong professional and creative communication skills
- Self-motivated individual who proactively takes ownerships of projects and gets things done
- Reliable and a good team player
- Good writing skills, able to recognise consistency in writing style and tone
- A keen eye on style and aesthetics
- Basic photography, videography and editing skills
The internship will start from now until March 2021.
Interested applicants are invited to send their updated resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.