National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre (NVPC) operates a national trusted platform and multiple products for matching donors and volunteers to registered charities in Singapore. We are looking for a passionate and creative individual with business solution management skills to lead the solution management, project management and maintenance of the digital giving ecosystem that connect individuals and organizations to their preferred causes and charities to give treasure, time and talent in the social service sector to enable success stories towards building a City of Good.
The incumbent is responsible for the solution strategy, roadmap, management, and delivery to achieve desired objectives of both business and solutions, and continues to support and enhance the solutions and collaborates with stakeholders to prioritize solution delivery based on business value, needs and returns for our key target segments.
To be successful, the incumbent must possess a “can do” attitude and is willing to take on the challenge of rallying and collaborating with others to create new ways to solve complex and interdependent problems.
- Experience in digital transformation and solution management: strategy, blueprint, roadmap, GRC, budgeting, SLA & KPIs, disaster recovery, and team formation.
- Communicate clear solution vision and goals to create buy-in and collaboration.
- Lead business process discussion, streamlining, redesign and reengineering with key stakeholders to identify and anticipate business needs and opportunities.
- Translate business requirements into solution and integration design to streamline and consolidate different systems to achieve optimal customer experience.
- Evaluate solutions, tools, cloud technologies, platforms, and vendors to achieve a secure, robust, and scalable digital ecosystem.
- Appoint and manage vendors to deliver quality solutions, timely support, and maintenance.
- Lead in Agile/Scrum project planning and management. Prioritize the delivery with controls to ensure quality and CI/CD.
- Setup and manage Centre-of-Excellence on IT operation, support, and maintenance with a hybrid of in-house and outsourced model.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant discipline
- Minimum 12 years of working experience, with at least 5 years of sizeable digital solution delivery experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management preferably in e-commerce or the IT industry.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and delivering at least 2 major projects.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiating and presentation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and vendors to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Exhibits critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Strong ability to step into details yet possessing full visibility of end to end view of the solution roadmaps.
- Experience in managing budgets, resources, and schedules. Candidates with PMP/ CITPM/ PRINCE2 or equivalent certification will be an added advantage.
- Passion to transform Singapore into a giving nation.
- Detail-oriented, hands-on, comfortable working in high-energy and dynamic environment.
- Pro-active self-starter with an analytical and creative mind, and a team player.
- Results- and customer-oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet, LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.