One of the key aspects of NVPC’s strategy is in the area of partnerships. Spanning across the public, private and people sectors, these partnerships will be crucial in raising awareness, creating giving opportunities and inspiring others as we journey towards the City of Good together.
As the Deputy Director of Outreach & Institutional Partnerships, you will support NVPC’s overall efforts to better sense-make our partnerships, improve collective awareness of our partnerships and engagements, and facilitate solutions with our partners.
- Guide the development and implementation of partnership strategies to achieve NVPC’s objective of helping organisations to do good in more strategic, sustainable and impactful ways. The intention is to serve as a bridge between the different sectors (Public, Private and People) to deepen the sense of purpose within organisations and guide their journey in doing good. The aspiration is to “Make Goodness the Business of Every Organisation” as we support the journey from potentials to multipliers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Represent NVPC as the steward for the City of Good vision, through speaking at industry events, networking with key influencers, industry leaders and practitioners.
- Lead a team of account managers in the development and implementation of accounts management plans based on the partnership assessment criteria. The team will also be responsible for generating qualified leads for the respective programmes.
- Supervise the effective and efficient use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to support NVPC’s partnership objectives. Responsible for the adherence to established CRM Standard Operating Procedures.
- Serve as a mentor and coach, with particular attention to guiding the learning and development of the team members, creating value for the individual, the organisation and the sector.
- University degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of senior leadership working experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven people management experience (team size of at least 5 persons)
- Demonstrated strong leadership in creating a dynamic environment oriented towards excellence, establishing future direction, and creating a culture of success
- Ability to establish an independent view, make significant decisions that impact the organization and motivate others
- People and project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the corporate environment and/or the not- for-profit sector
- Strategic planning skills – Sound judgment and ability to contribute meaningfully to the determination of policy and strategy
- Excellent ability to develop high profile, influential, and collaborative relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative mindset with the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and the desire to foster constructive change by learning from every opportunity.
- Commitment to excellence and building win-win partnerships.
- Belief in the importance of ‘compassionate candor’ and the power of honest feedback, trust and openness of communication.
- Passionate about the community with an ‘other-centeredness’ orientation
- Strong sense of integrity and the belief in taking responsibility for our actions.
- Commitment to developing people – desirous of building the careers and skills of team members
- Gregarious and team oriented
- Able to navigate between the strategic and operational aspects of the work
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.