NVPC leads and catalyses transformations in volunteerism and philanthropy to build compassionate and engaged communities. You will be part of a people-centric and dynamic team, involved in capability and capacity building work for the non-profit sector and helping to promote volunteerism and philanthropy in Singapore.
You will be overseeing a team that focus on two initiatives:
1) The Volunteer Experience Programme (VEP) which is a programme to work with organisations to initiate employees/participants who are new to volunteering to experience volunteering at different Nonprofit Organisations (NPOs) and explore diverse causes for longer term volunteering commitment (sectors include: environment, health, social and sports).
2) Community Development which is a programme aimed at fostering and strengthening a network of community leaders who peer-learn and deliver positive impact together. This is towards enabling a supportive ecosystem for giving communities to thrive.
Develop, execute and manage strategies and impactful programmes to inspire and motivate people to experience volunteering
- Develop strong partnerships with NPOs to help them improve recruitment, engagement and retention of volunteers and donors
- Oversee the planning and execution of VEP sessions for programme participants.
- Manage the working relationships with VEP key stakeholders (eg. NPOs and corporates) to sustain rapport and smooth collaboration for running the programme.
- Engage prospective partners (eg corporates) to tap the VEP to promote volunteerism.
- Identify, document and improve upon the good practices involved in VEP operations
- Develop strategies to encourage the use of Giving.sg arising from the participants’ VEP experience
- Review and evaluate VEP systems and processes as a whole, in relation to the key stakeholders and the Giving.sg system, for holistic enhancements.
- Manage ongoing Community Matters programme which involves research on community development practices in Singapore.
- Develop Community Development Framework (may be in the form of a playbook/ guide) in partnership with community developers
- Develop, execute and manage strategies and impactful programmes to support community leaders in growing caring communities
- Degree in Social Science / Business / Marketing
- Prior experience in developing partnerships / relationship management
- Prior experience managing a team
- At least 10 years of working experience in total
- Good understanding and grasp of issues pertaining to non-profit sector work
- Strong communication skills
- Interest and passion for non-profit sector
- Outgoing and comfortable in meeting and talking to people
- Strong people skills, with experience in multi-lateral engagement with key stakeholder groups
- Self-driven and motivated
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.