Reporting to the Operations Lead, the incumbent shall assist in all operation aspects of Giving.sg to grow informed giving.
- Communicate politely and timely with customers on their enquiries, requests and complaints via telephone (Inbound and Outbound) and emails at first point of contact.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of correspondence with customers in various systems to assist with future follow-up.
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders to investigate and respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Process and follow-up on customer applications and pending items.
- Stay informed on developments and provide operational support for partnerships.
- Perform User Acceptance testing to ensure solution meets the functional and non-functional requirements
- Documentation of internal and external operation manuals.
- Ability to identify trends and report issues and/or suggest improvements to enhance user experience.
- Assist and support team in fulfilling administrative or any other ad-hoc task when required.
- Minimum Diploma Level or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience in customer service
- Bilingual English and Mandarin (require to coordinate with Chinese speaking customers)
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be meticulous, responsible and possesses ability to multitask, high adaptability and positive learning attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team with all levels of staffs
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.