NVPC operates a national trusted platform for matching donors and volunteers to registered charities in Singapore. The Digital Innovation team is now expanding and we are looking for a passionate, driven individual possessing the right purpose and aptitude to create impact to serve community and societal needs at a national level.
As a Business Analyst with the Digital Innovation team, you will determine business requirements and translate them into user-centric stories for stakeholder alignment and development.
You will be working in a multi-stakeholder environment and must be comfortable working independently or collaboratively with analysts, designers, developers and various stakeholders to coordinate, conceptualise, plan, execute, track product releases and contribute actively to team goals.
Being able to communicate complex business insights in a clear and concise manner is a must.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to identify, gather and verify user requirements as user stories for user alignment and development.
- Work with development team and stakeholders and development team to establish delivery timeline, key milestones, resource needs, monitor delivery progress, including acceptance of UAT.
- Analyse and support the design of technical solutions to enable integration with other systems
- Work closely with the Product Owner and development team to ensure UI/UX designs conform to usability goals.
- Provide support for existing operations, including support and maintenance for existing systems, incident management, service requests and fulfillment of change requests.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in managing mobile and web applications and implementing business process systems.
- Good understanding of UI/UX concepts
- Highly motivated in problem-solving with strong investigative skills.
- Effective self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, multi-vendor environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of managing business stakeholders, partners and external vendors
- Exhibits critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Strong ability to step into details yet possessing full visibility of end to end view of the product development roadmaps.
- Passion to transform Singapore into a giving nation.
- Detail-oriented, hands-on, comfortable working in high-energy and dynamic environment.
- Pro-active self-starter with an analytical and creative mind, and a team player.
- Results- and customer-oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
This is a 2-years contract position.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.