One of the key aspects of NVPC’s strategy is in the area of partnerships. Spanning across the public, private and people sectors, these partnerships will be crucial in raising awareness, creating opportunities to do good and inspiring others as we journey towards the City of Good together.
As a member of the Outreach & Partnerships team, you will support NVPC’s overall efforts to better strategise our outreach efforts, sense-make our partnerships, improve collective awareness of our partnerships and engagements, and facilitate solutions with our partners.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts covering corporate, non-profit and public sector organisations.
- Identify key partnerships and facilitate solutioning with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate the partnership requirements of the various internal mission teams.
- Track engagements across NVPC’s products/platforms and between agencies.
- Gather market intelligence and feedback for product refinements/new product development.
Achieve the targets set for the team in terms of corporate and non-profit engagements, including but not limited to:
- The growth of the Company of Good membership.
- The engagement level of Company of Good members.
- The number of highly connected organisations who are willing and able to advance their giving journey and have the potential to influence within and outside their networks.
- The quantity and quality of collaborations, within and across sectors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 4 year(s) of experience in accounts servicing, relationship management or stakeholder management.
- Good knowledge of the corporate environment and/or the non-profit sector
- Excellent ability to develop high profile, influential, and collaborative relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative mindset with the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and the desire to foster constructive change by learning from every opportunity.
- Commitment to excellence and building win-win partnerships.
- Belief in the importance of ‘compassionate candor’ and the power of honest feedback, trust and openness of communication.
- Passionate about the community with an ‘other-centeredness’ orientation
- Strong sense of integrity and the belief in taking responsibility for our actions.
- Gregarious and team oriented
- Commitment to developing people – desirous of building the careers and skills of team members
This is a 2-years contract position.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ‘Apply’ button. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.