The candidate will handle the all-rounded role of marketing and communications, with a primary focus in driving digital initiatives and social marketing. This includes creating and marketing content for NVPC-owned media (website, social media, newsletters etc – where applicable), publicity for NVPC’s initiatives and platforms – especially focusing on providing marketing and branding support to NVPC’s giving.sg platform, idea creation and fostering partnerships to promote the giving agenda.
The candidate should be a talented marketer with a proven track record in user acquisition, growth and engagement with the ability to evaluate and utilize data to discover audience profiles and segments in order to strategize and drive effective and scalable marketing campaigns.
- Be a Social Advocate with a passion for Digital and Social marketing through partnerships, content marketing, database marketing, advertising and other forms of publicity.
- Responsible for performance marketing (SEO+SEM), display, social ads, monitoring and engagement.
- End-to-end project management to develop Digital and Social campaigns.
- Work with different teams to support their marketing/branding needs.
- Create content frameworks that inspires, move hearts and minds, and shift mindsets to inspire positive action. Content creation and content marketing for relevant platforms with the strategic direction from team leads (both offline and online). Content should
- Understand the consumer journey and how different narratives can be brought to life on different stages and platforms.
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive an editorial approach to develop a social calendar and to create social content. Identify opportunities for further amplification of content created.
- Manage our Social Channels to drive and engage micro-influencers to amplify our messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Media, Communications, or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing role with a proven track record
- Applicant needs to be a digital native familiar with technology and presentations and social media
- Strong communications, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage external vendors and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- Not afraid to take on heavy responsibility
- Logical and practical
- Ability to speak out respectfully with constructive suggestions and solutions
- Shows initiative
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified