Be the main contact point in engaging various communities (including NPOs) across Singapore to aid in their growth using NVPC’s resources and support to become Communities of Good. Be the bridge that connects these communities to work together and ultimately achieve NVPC’s City of Good vision.
- Manage a portfolio of community accounts based on sector and tiers and develop a deep relationship with key management in the communities.
- Keep abreast and maintain knowledge across all sectors
- Identify potential partnerships and facilitate solutioning/collaborations among communities.
- Facilitate the partnership requirements of the various internal mission teams.
- Track engagements across NVPC’s products/platforms and between agencies.
- Plan & organise events
- Gather market intelligence and feedback for product refinements/new product development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in partnerships management / account management / business development
- Experience in ecosystem building would be advantageous
- Customer service orientated
- Knowledge of volunteer/community work would be advantageous
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Open minded
- Passionate about doing good
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.