Reporting to the Operations Lead, the job holder shall assist in all accounting aspects of Giving.sg to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely, and accurate month-end financial reporting tasks relating to deposit accounts, bank reconciliation, journal entries, reconciliations using Sage accounting system
- Support and maintain accounts receivable/ payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of collection and payments
- Prepare weekly disbursement of donations, monthly statements, and quarterly invoicing to charities
- Ensure accuracy of monthly credit cards reconciliation
- Administer banking transactions including internet banking and cheque deposits
- Attend to calls/emails from charities pertaining to financial matters
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Continuously optimize and improve processes
- Understanding of the portal and support User Acceptance Testing when required
- Assist and support team on any other ad hoc task when required.
- Diploma in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-year relevant experience in accounting function
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel (Pivot, Vlookup), Word
- Meticulous, committed, and resourceful with initiative and drive
- Ability to work independently, as well as a strong team player and receptive to changes
- Have good communication and analytical skills
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Jobstreet or email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.